Reconnaissance International are the acknowledged experts on the holography industry and its markets, providing insight, intelligence and information through newsletters, conferences, reports and consultancy.
The definitive newsletter for the international holography industry
Holography News is the monthly comprehensive newsletter for the holography industry, covering hologram technologies, products and applications .
Holo-pack.Holo-print Industry Study and Market Report
The Holo-pack•Holo-print Industry Study and Market Report is the definitive source of data and analysis on the global hologram industry, providing a complete review and breakdown of all the major industry developments, past and present, as well as what the future holds.
The Holography Conference
The Holography Conference (formerly known as Holo-pack•Holo-print®) is the only annual conference and trade show brings together the major players in the global holography industry, providing a unique forum for suppliers, producers and users to learn about the latest technologies and opportunities.
The next Holography Conference will take place 7-9 November, 2013 in Delhi, India.
Holography News February 2013
SPECIAL OFFER - TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
If you aren't yet familiar with the invaluable news, insight and analysis provided by Holography News, then here's your chance to find out why it's retained its leading position for business intelligence for the past 20 years. Simply click here to download a free copy of the January issue.
Contact us now to place your order.
- Uflex Majors on Textiles - Among Other Holographic Products
- AR Metallizing Buys Vacumet
- Editorial: RIP Holo-pack•Holo-print; Long Live The Holography Conference!
- IHMA's First Chinese Board Member
- Hubei LHTC Doubles Capacity, Introduces HSF and Prepares for IPO
- QR Coded Holo HSF For Pouch Packaging
- Zebra Lowers Holo Print Prices as it Ties Up with Autodesk
- Proposed EU Tobacco Directive Requires Authentication Marks, Suggests Holograms
- Stockwatch: Markets Strong Despite Economic Recovery on Hold
- Holography 2013, New Delhi
- 10 Years and 20 Years Ago